Dienstag, 23. Februar 2021

Nope.

I am feeling seriously depressed right now. :( I made progress with two of my goals at least, namely the one about writing songs for my album (one is written), and the one of taking walks every day. And also the nameless goal. But still, I am feeling really bad, and I think I shouldn't answer nor list anything for this time right now, as it would be way too much pressure that would come with this. I will continue taking walks, singing, and writing songs, as these are my main points of focus right now. I hope you are not mad; I will continue with the rest once I am feeling better again.

*sending hugs to everybody reading this*

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Stand by me.

Hey ho, let's go! Today I wrote the third song for my album. :D The reason behind was / is that I kept playing a riff that came to me ra...