Donnerstag, 11. März 2021

Oh, the flow!

Hey there!

One more goal reached :D (number 73). I actually more or less made myself play the guitar and sing today, even though I felt kind of depressed earlier today. It helped. Luckily. I know it doesn't always work its magic, but this time, it worked.

Other than that, I went for a walk, despite the approaching storm whose quick winds started to get to this area I live in.

I also discovered a great blog / website for vegan recipes today, which is unfortunately in German, but I *still* would like to link to them now: [Link]... Just because I really admire them, and the photos worked its magic with me, too; I want to try ALL THE RECIPES :). I myself am not *100%* vegan yet, but I am doing my best to veganise recipes and to pay attention to what I end up eating / consuming. ^^

So what goal will follow next? I think I might go for goal number 56 (Leave an inspirational note inside a book for someone to find), or 71 (Do something for a person that has made a difference in my life), or 93 (Declutter my bedroom). I think it would be the first and the last most likely, even though I have ideas for all of them already. I want to not just declutter what is in my bedroom, but also sell what I think deserves a new home... I also am wondering, what could be both inspirational but also NOT harmful to a person finding a book of mine? I know some stuff that is considered "inspirational" can lead to the exact opposite, but I want something that empowers others, and lifts their moods. This is hard. I already know which book I might put this in, though. 💜

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Stand by me.

Hey ho, let's go! Today I wrote the third song for my album. :D The reason behind was / is that I kept playing a riff that came to me ra...